Making Smart Choices
CMS or content management system allows you to update and manage the content of your website without having to learn HTML or any such markup language. There are free open-source templates for this purpose available over the internet, such as Joomla and Drupal.
Isuf offers you the opportunity to deploy a personalized content management system for your website to suit your specific website needs. Our CMS developers can program the CMS for you from scratch. Our CMS experts can also personalize your Joomla, Drupal, Word Press or any CMS website template to suit your custom needs. A CMS makes updating, deleting, editing and adding content an automated task. You can also add new functionalities to your website by programming the CMS to your website's specifications.
We develop safe and completely secure systems which can be accessed by the authorized members. Our expertise helps develop fast working systems with intuitive interfaces and simple non-technical tasks so that someone with absolutely no technical knowledge may also operate them successfully.
Today, your users and prospective customers are increasingly seeking content, whether produced by you or generated by third parties to help them make buying decisions.
Google is rewarding publishers of good content by featuring them higher in searches. Good content also gets higher exposure in social media networks as people share and tweet about it. Producing useful content is one of the best marketing strategies you can adopt.
But good content has to be supported by a solid technical infrastructure- a well designed CMS (content management system). A good CMS should
- Have an intuitive graphical user interface and should be easy to understand and use, even to a non technical user
- Allow custom designing of the frontend so that the website can have an unique look and feel
- Be highly extensible by allowing plug-ins and modules to build upon or add to core features
- Not need a programmer to set up and run
- Be optimized for speed, stability and SEO
- Be secure and compatible with best practices and open standards
- Have extensive documentation and community support